- Conference: Improving social inclusion at the local level through the social economy. Presentation of the OECD report (Ljubljana, Slovenia), 2011
- ANALYSIS OF SITUATION IN THE SOCIAL ECONOMY POLICY IN SLOVENIA, Caap, Feb. 2018
- Work for a brighter future
- Action Plan for Social Economy
- Joint (transnational) report on the needs of social enterprises in the field of supportive environment and integration
- National report on the needs of social enterprises in the field of supportive environment and integration
- A joint (transnational) report on the provision of support services for social enterprises
- National report on the provision of support services for social enterprises
- Translation of basic international cooperative documents
- Global mapping of the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Global Study on Youth Cooperative Entrepreneurship
- Social enterprises as a driver for the integration of migrants (own-initiative opinion)
- ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL EFFECTS OF SELECTED SLOVENIAN
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES – CONCLUSION PROFESSIONAL ORDER OF HIGHER BUSINESS SCHOOLS
- Transnational – policy recommendations
- The transition to a circular economy of SLOVENIA
- SCALING UP SOCIAL ECONOMY ENTERPRISES IN SOUTH EAST EUROPE
Conclusions and impressions from the regional conference organised by the Republic of Slovenia in collaboration with European Commission, partner countries and organisations, held on 24th and 25th April 2017 at Brdo Congress Centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Social Economy Europe: ANNUAL REPORT 2017
- Broshure ITA-SLO Business Forum: From social enterprise to social innovation
- Think Global Trade Social je odlično poročilo, ki sta ga po naročilu World Bank pripravila Brithis Council in Social enterprise UK.
- VISION OF SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP 2020
- INTRODUCTION OF SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN SLOVENIA
- PROGRAM OF MEASURES 2014 – 2015 FOR IMPLEMENTING THE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP STRATEGY
- SOCIAL ENTERPRISE FOR BEGINNERS
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF LONG-TERMITY OF “CLASSIC” ENTERPRISES AND SECTORS 3. SECTOR (social enterprises, non-profit organizations), University of Northampton, United Kingdom, 2014
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS REPORTS:
- Franci Šali: “WHAT WOULD YOU DO?” – the chronicle of the cooperative Novoles
The author devotes his work to former employees in Novoles, especially workers and workers who landed on a road without job opportunities in bankruptcy.
In his work, the author explains and illustrates how the “new Novoles” cooperative was established with great effort, through the practical steps undertaken. The cooperative represented the possibility of continuing production under the ownership of cooperatives and, above all, a great deal of hope for those who were laid off. The book concludes with a reflection on what to do in favor of the social economy in Slovenia in order to undermine the development of the social economy in Europe.
In his book he chronologically narrated events, stories and accidents around the attempt to revive the former devastating wood company, while at the same time, Franci Šali explained, every such story has its own professional, sociological, socio-economic and ethical thinking, as well as what is owning each book, it has its own personal, private truth of the one who writes.
Would you like to find out more? ORDER BOOK ….
… at an affordable price: EUR 10 (includes postage)!
Submit your order to: email@example.com.
- ARCHIVE OF ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY
- Claudia Sanchez Bajo, Bruno Roelants: »CAPITAL BORROWING AND PAST – Co-operation as an Alternative «
- Ash Amin & Joanne Roberts: Community, economic creativity and organization
- Ash Amin, Angus Cameron and Ray Hudson: Placing the Social Economy
- Frank Fischer: Citizenc, Experts and the Enviroment
- David Bornstein & Susan Davis: Social Entrepreneurship What evryone needs to know
- Andre Gorz: Reclaiming work – Beyond the Wage – Based Society
- Muhammad Yunus & Karl Weber: Building social business – The New Kind of Capitalism that Serves Humanity’s Most Pressing Needs
- Exploring the co-operative Economy – Report 2014
- Handbook on Measuring Social Effects: Social Impact Navigator